Peso Power = 450 each for 10 Oil Burners (plus 500 delivery fee to Cavite)
Rating: 10
You may all remember how much I enjoyed transacting with All Red Clay. No hassle, no fuzz, and definitely a breeze to work with.
Also, the products are of quality – not substandard oil burners, including the essential oils. May I mention that I was able to check in SM Dept. Stores, and the amount we paid for is only good for the small burners? Good deal having availed it at the Bridal Fair – we have the medium and all personalized! ;)
You may all remember how much I enjoyed transacting with All Red Clay. No hassle, no fuzz, and definitely a breeze to work with.
Also, the products are of quality – not substandard oil burners, including the essential oils. May I mention that I was able to check in SM Dept. Stores, and the amount we paid for is only good for the small burners? Good deal having availed it at the Bridal Fair – we have the medium and all personalized! ;)
![]() |
| We made use of our initials for a more personalized touch. |
![]() |
| We used sinamay bags for packaging. Sinamay bags were bought at Divisoria for Php 10/bag. |
For the full story of our transaction with them to fully support our Perfect 10, you may click this link.
All relaxed,



No comments:
Post a Comment