Peso Power = Php 10, 000 including RSVP for 200 guests
Rating: 8
I enjoyed working with KTG, Cha as the lead coordinator, during the entirety of our preps. So to help make this review a bit more detailed, I will divide this into 2 categories: The Preps and The Wedding Day:
The Preps
We had KTG booked about 10 months before our Big Day. They were able to send me our Checklist a couple of months after the initial meeting. So the list was helpful, even though, we already had a checklist given by a friend.
The next time we emailed them was when we requested for a mood board (this was a freebie in their package) for our prenuptial shoot - this was around December. So they were quick in replying to us, and we were able to send this to our suppliers a couple of weeks before the shoot.
When 2013 kicked in, they were good in checking up on us - what suppliers do we need recommendations, are we still on track, and what program have we thought of together with our hosts. Least to say, that by April until a week before the wedding, Cha and I had been textmates and weekend dates. Haha. She was also able to help us build the reception program and reminded us a few things we have forgotten or overlooked - like prizes and tokens for the games, cocktails, etc. She was also kind enough to do an ocular of the Church, our house (which was my prep place), and reception.
Over-all, the emails were all attended to, and response was quick; the meetings were very much organized, and detailed; and the documents, such as checklist, supplier contracts, and reception program, are well kept.
The Wedding Day
During the wedding day, I was saddened that they came in late (Cha mentioned they almost got lost) and I was not able to turn over all the stuff personally. Good thing that I had them boxed and labeled, and listed so they would know which goes to where. Also, they were good at keeping the time, and reminding our suppliers of our schedule. Oh, let me just mention that Cha was very attentive to my needs - she brought me a meal during the make up to make sure I eat something, and when I told her I was not hungry, she insisted I at least the banana for later. :)
As for Ron, since we were on different prep places, they were not able to check on him anymore during his preps. But this was something we expected since our house and Island Cove was about 20 - 30 minutes away.
Getting to the Church, I saw them in action while I was waiting inside the bridal car. They checked up on everyone, especially Ron. Ron mentioned after, that they asked him if he ate, and gave him water just in case he's thirsty.
![]() |
| KTG in Action Photo Credits: Manny and April Photography |
![]() |
| KTG in Action Photo Credits: Manny and April Photography |
![]() |
| KTG in Action Photo Credits: Manny and April Photography |
![]() |
| KTG in Action: Telling my Parents when to STOP! :) Photo Credits: Manny and April Photography |
![]() |
| KTG in Action - Sara, my Bridal Assistant Photo Credits: KTG |
When the day was over and done, I still believe that we did the right choice of having them as part of our wedding. They helped a lot in making our dream wedding a reality - smooth and just pure fun.
![]() |
| With Kiss The Girl Events Photo Credits: KTG |
Happy bride still,







No comments:
Post a Comment