Peso Power = 7, 000
Rating: 10
This was Ron’s find to which I was really surprised. Not that I don’t trust Ron, but I’m too much of an OC bride to entrust anything to anyone without my seal of approval. ;) But, lo and behold – this was a perfect find!
Okay, to be honest, I did not hear them at all during the performance in the Church, nor in the reception. Remember, I think I may have lost my senses that day. Haha. But from what my friends, and families had said, I’m guessing they did an awesome job.
One of my cousins came to and said that she loved the way they sang, as it was not overpowering and very mellow and suited to the event. And I guess she’s right, as one of my closest friends, and soon to be bride (an OC one, too), had booked them as well after our wedding. :)
I definitely recommend them to all who plans to get married, or are just for those who are planning to have a party and needs musicians.
Definitely a perfect 10 in our books!
This was Ron’s find to which I was really surprised. Not that I don’t trust Ron, but I’m too much of an OC bride to entrust anything to anyone without my seal of approval. ;) But, lo and behold – this was a perfect find!
Okay, to be honest, I did not hear them at all during the performance in the Church, nor in the reception. Remember, I think I may have lost my senses that day. Haha. But from what my friends, and families had said, I’m guessing they did an awesome job.
One of my cousins came to and said that she loved the way they sang, as it was not overpowering and very mellow and suited to the event. And I guess she’s right, as one of my closest friends, and soon to be bride (an OC one, too), had booked them as well after our wedding. :)
I definitely recommend them to all who plans to get married, or are just for those who are planning to have a party and needs musicians.
Definitely a perfect 10 in our books!
![]() |
| Photo credits: Manny & April Photography |
![]() |
| Photo credits: Manny & April Photography |
Loving it,



No comments:
Post a Comment