Our sneak peek is out! :))
Just can't contain my excitement, as I had been on the look out for this one. And contrary to what I had said last Saturday (to which Ron will not see, even the sneak peek), my excitement beat the best of me. As today is our "reveal day", and our 22nd month together, I chose to show Ron the photo! :)
He was quiet, as compared to how he really is, and no comments were given when he saw the photo - this worried me. Until he took my laptop from me, and changed the desktop wallpaper! Haha! Good thing he changed this one, instead of using it as his own desktop wallpaper. :P But, still he ended up saving it on his phone and used it as his iPhone wallpaper. Proud hubby-to-be, I supposed. Haha! ;)
And to add, his comment was "Elegant sya and hindi erotic kasi erotic ung expected ko. But I like the output even more." --> Marunong lang mambola! Hahaha! :))
And to add, his comment was "Elegant sya and hindi erotic kasi erotic ung expected ko. But I like the output even more." --> Marunong lang mambola! Hahaha! :))
For the reveal... here is my sneak peek photo. :))
Still feeling sexy,


No comments:
Post a Comment