10 AM - Queensland Catering Services - Las Pinas
12 NN - 1PM - Lunch at Hypermarket in Las Pinas or in Cash and Carry in Makati
2PM - Trial Makeup - Makati
But as always, nothing went according to plan as first, I woke up late - by 9am, and second, we both felt too tired to go to Makati. Hehe. So, we just decided to go to QCS, and hopefully to Antel in the afternoon.
By 11.30am, we were in Las Pinas already and decided to have lunch in the area. After which, we proceeded to QCS' office to have the waiver signed, discuss, and hopefully book them. Arriving in QCS, we talked with the AE in-charge for our wedding, Ms. Belen, and told her that Antel already signed the waiver we made. At first, there were hesitations on their part, and they insisted the 12% add-on. Ron was quiet, and I knew he was getting pissed off already. So, as much as I can, I tried to explain the purpose of the waiver, but the discussion was still on. Ron spoke and insisted the waiver we made, and luckily one of the other AEs butted in and commented that they could use the waiver in case Antel comes after them for payments of corkage fees, and have it mention in our contracts that any costs Antel will be seeking will be referred to us. Only by then, they accepted our waiver and agreed to a no 12% add-on. Whew!
After the heated discussion, I was just happy Ron did not ask to leave the place as I knew he wasn't very happy with what happened.. Hahaha! Anyways, we were able to discuss the needs for the wedding, chose the menu and other additional amenities. After reviewing the contract, we were both satisfied and happy with the choices, and decided to book them and pay the reservation fee required.
| Fourth Supplier Booked: Quuensland Catering Services |
![]() |
| Photo from Antel's webiste... No photos from us as they were having a grand open house, and the ballroom was packed! |
With a place to be and food to eat, we sighed and smiled in relief! :))
Mission accomplished,


No comments:
Post a Comment