Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Love Letters are Here

The LOVE letters are here... No, they're not the handwritten one, but rather the wooden block letters I have ordered from Papemelroti. :)

Special thanks to W@wies for pointing me to this direction, we now have our own set of block letters - to which I hope to someday use as a decor for our home. :)





So let me include my reviews on Papemleroti. I give them an 8/10 rating for the whole service and product, and below are some pros and cons:
Pros:
- The website is very useful in browsing your needed crafts.
- The person in charge of the carventry is also very easy to talk to, and even advised me of the sizes just in case I was confused.
- Email response is also fast.
- The wooden letters are of good quality and finished to edges.

Cons:
- The ordering portion of the site is a bit off as it did not send any notification of my order being received or sent to their database. Instead, I had to call their office to which I learned that I should email them about my orders.
- The payment system has options, which includes Paypal. Unfortunately, there is an added cost of a certain percentage when you use this payment method. Mine cost me around 100+ pesos additional fees for using Paypal.
- The receptionist (or whomever received my phone call) when I was checking if the items were delivered to my chosen store to pick-up could not even assist me in any way. So to let go of my frustration, I just asked for the store's phone number, and made the checking there.

All in all, I still recommend Papemelroti to those looking for crafty stuff. :)

LOVEd,

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...