Saturday, December 28, 2013

Supplier 10: Hair and Make up By Jeanne Lu

Hair and Make-up

Peso Power = Php 8, 500 (plus Php 2, 000 OOT fee) for Airbrush Make-up for the Bride, and 2 Traditional Make-up for 2 Adults
                       Php 4, 000 for the Whole Day Pre-nuptials Shoot's Traditional Make up (3 Looks for Bride and Groom)

Rating: 10

Ms. Jeanne Lu has got to be the most reliable supplier of our wedding. So to make this review as unbiased as possible (I hope), I will try to make this as detailed as possible based on our experiences with her.


First off, you may see from the above that we only paid a total of Php 14 ,500 for both the prenuptial shoot and wedding day - and this is for an airbrushed make up. :)

Supposedly, I was entitled to a half day shoot with one look and free retouch, but since I wanted three different looks and Ron to have himself groomed and made also, Ms. Jeanne was kind enough to just charge us Php 4, 000 for the whole day shoot with 3 looks and retouch for both me and Ron, with no additional for the transportation. The prenuptial shoot as I have mentioned in my previous post lasted from 8am till 6pm.

First Look: Sporty peg

Second Look: Casual Going Out

Third Look: Elegant Evening
Just chilling with Ms. Jeanne
During the wedding day, she was the earliest supplier to arrive at 4am - just as I finished showering. We immediately then proceeded to do my hair and makeup, and she was able to make me a very beautiful and glowing bride. Also, she makes use of high end makeup products (Make Up Forever, Naked, MAC, and others), and she did not touch my face with her bare hands - she always have a tissue or cotton buds to clean some areas of my face. What I also loved about her was that she was very caring to me, and made sure I was comfortable by checking up one me and did not leave my side even while I was waiting inside the car at Church's parking. She also checked up on Ron when he arrived and made sure he was on his best. :)

Before and After
Photo Credits to Ms. Jeanne

First Look Hairstyle by Ms. Jeanne also
Photo Credits to Ms. Jeanne
With Ms. Jeanne while waiting inside the Bridal Car
Photo Credits to Ms. Jeanne

Second Look for the Reception
Photo Credits to Ms. Jeanne

To cap off the day as she was headed off to a Bridal Fair
Photo Credits to Ms. Jeanne
So, what can I say... I was such a spoiled bride-to-be and bride with Ms. Jeanne around. :)

Still feeling pretty,



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...