All the while, I wanted to give our Principal Sponsors wine and chocolates. Unfortunately, the wine I wanted to give them is only found in South Australia, and the only retailer here sells it at almost double the price - needless to say, it was out of budget! :(
Last March when we attended the Themes & Motifs' Bridal Fair, we looked around the fair, and found some suppliers for wine and chocolate but found their products a bit too pricey. Aside from that, Ron raised his concern of not wanting to give them edible souvenirs since we would be giving them mini-cakes (the one included in our package from Hearts&Bells) already. So, that same day I changed my mind and started to look for other alternatives.
Luckily, we stumble upon, All Red Clay Factory who makes these lasting oil burners in different shapes and sizes. Lasting because, unlike other burners (which I used to buy) which are made of ceramics and break after a few use, they make use of, you may guess it - red clay - which is what the traditional cookware of Filipinos are made. After a detailed discussion with them, we booked them and paid the needed down-payment.
Monday, after the fair, I received an email from them requesting the initials in our monogram that we have discussed, as we wanted to use it as part of our designs. Talk about suppliers really taking note of the timeline and details that we want! A plus for us! :))
A couple of weeks later, we received a photo of the prototype of our customized burners for approval. This came earlier than scheduled which was again another plus! :))
And today, they delivered the items right at our door step - which is again, earlier than scheduled - almost a month to be exact! And to top it off, full payment was COD - I did not need to pay ahead for a product I haven't seen! It was a breath of fresh air. Haha!
Seeing the products, it was needless to say that the designs were done beautifully and the burners themselves were finished and polished to the last edge.
All of these things considered, I give them a rating of 10/10 for the good customer service, quality product, and best of all, affordable prices (to reveal after the wedding). It was definitely a smooth transaction from start to finish. :)
![]() |
| Red Clay Electric Oil Burners |
Grateful,


No comments:
Post a Comment