Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tuesday Shopping: Quiapo and Divisoria in One Day

Despite our busy work schedules, I was able to convince Ron to take a leave today and go to Quiapo for a quick shopping for materials for our wedding cord. As you may have read, we now decided to have this DIY-ed instead to capture the idea I had in mind and to save a few pesos.

Another item adding to the list of things we needed to buy is our souvenir material since this is a semi-DIY - but for this one, we knew we needed to go to Divisoria instead.

Now, itinerary for the day: Morning in Quiapo and after lunch in Divisoria. Fingers crossed, we hoped it wouldn't rain as there was an incoming typhoon.

Getting to Quiapo, we were able to catch the 10.00 mass then headed to Jollibee for a quick snack. After which, we headed straight to Wellmanson and wasted no time looking for the materials we needed. I spent an hour or so inside the store as I carefully looked through each materials, and I think Ron was getting impatient as it took me more than 10 minutes to choose a bead cap. Well, I had to choose carefully! Hihihi.

All the beads I bought... I can do this! Aja! :)

Right after Wellmanson, we went straight to Divisoria as it started to drizzle - I was so worried that it'll rain more towards the afternoon.

Arriving at Divisoria, we scoured the entire street and had no luck finding the one we needed for the souvenirs. Feeling hopeless and starting to get wet due to the rain, we decided to have a late lunch. We did not realize that it already took us a couple of hours roaming around Divisoria, and it was only after eating we felt really tired and feet aching. After a bit of rest, it was time to go home - but we'll be sure to go back, hopefully during a better weather. :)

At the end of today, I'm just happy that my mood was not dampened by the weather, nor the fact that we did not find any materials for our souvenirs, as I am really excited to start with our DIY wedding cord, and others. :)

As always, I'll keep you posted on its progress.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...