Back in August, I decided to purchase 3 vouchers from an online store, Ensogo, to redeem Photobook albums that I intend to use for the wedding. Initially, I thought to use this for the following photos to be compiled into an album:
(1) Our Love Story - something that I figured could be my gift to my future husband. And since I used to make scrap books of sorts, I figured this could show him another side of myself.
(2) Our Prenuptial Photo Shoot - Since the prenup album will serve as our Guestbook, I figured this could be a way to have a prenup album without the writings of other people - just a clean photo album.
(3) Our Wedding Album - Since the wedding album that we'll be having will only contain the photos from our official photographer, I figured this to be a way to capture and collect our favorite photos that would be coming from unexpected people and guests. 'Cause let's face it, not all unforgettable moment will be captured by our official ones, and maybe a simple funny photo from a friend will capture the essence of one moment in our wedding.
Unfortunately, like all promos and offers, the vouchers have expiration period and it will end prior to our wedding. So before I purchased the other 2 vouchers, I knew change of plan was necessary. To my surprise, I thought of the most wonderful way to make use of the other 2 vouchers I plan to buy. Before I changed my mind, I hit the "Buy" button, and smiled to my excitement.
Now, to what purpose will I use the other two, right? It will be our "honoring gifts" to my parents and to Ron's sister and her husband. I figured that since they are the people that matters to us most, I would love for them to feel the same amount of love as we feel for each other during our wedding day. I hope that when they receive these albums of their own "Love Stories", that they will have their own feeling of being loved and lucky to have found someone - the same way we do. :)
Now... Having all these planned out, I started to do the first project lined up - Our Love Story. And due to our busy work schedules, and the demand of the upcoming wedding, I only get to do this during my spare time, or my me-time. :) Needless to say, it's been months already since I started doing this, and only now have I actually finished ours. And I promise to make no more revisions to this. Haha!
![]() |
| Sneak Peek of our Love Story Photobook |
Next will be the other two "projects" that I'll be needing to finish before my vouchers expire... Crunch time - I know! Let's just hope that I could work on this secretly, without the two couples knowing. Hehehe!
Cheers!


No comments:
Post a Comment