It's been weeks since the end of the W@W auction, and just recently found out that we will have to pay an additional amount for a complete set of bridal accessories from my wedding gown designer. The amount is not really minimal since the included items will only be the two pillows, second veil, cord, pouch, garter and head piece.
Unfortunately, I did not bid for an item in the auction with the same amount since I initially assumed these to be included in the wedding gown package. I could have gone these at a cheaper rate. However, I did not. So advise to future W@Wies, please check all items you'll need prior to auction time, and be able grab such opportunity. ;)
Thus, the past weeks we've been searching the net and all other resources for suppliers to have these provided, complete with candles and Bible to match that, within our budget. We were able to narrow these to two suppliers. And of course emails are now being exchanged to have a feel as well of how they entertain our inquiries.
Also, I have toyed with the idea as well of doing things ourselves, but keeps setting this idea aside as I'm not sure I have the time to do these. Hehe.
As of today, we are still undecided, except for one item - wedding cord. So maybe, this one we could do and the rest we'll order, but we'll need to confirm first with the designer if we could bargain the bridal accessories. Hihi.

No comments:
Post a Comment