We've been planning to go to Divisoria to shop for a while now, though it used to be just for Christmas presents, now there is a new agenda in mind - to shop for Pre-Nuptial Photoshoot clothes. Since, we did not get a stylist for the said photoshoot, we decided to buy the clothes ourselves, and hope that it would stylish enough to be captured in photos.
My Mama and Papa were kind enough to accompany us, including my brother, since we haven't tried going there by commute. So, since they were buying store supplies, they scheduled it on the same day we were able to take a leave from work. Thus, becoming a family affair. Haha! ;)
My Mama looked around with me for some bridal gowns, and to my surprise I did try on one particular dress. When I was wearing it, I did not know what to feel. But when I looked myself in the mirror, with Ron on the background, I simply smiled, and felt giddy inside. Did not realize I could feel that way, or maybe because I saw Ron's reaction - priceless! Now, I wonder what he will look like when he sees me walk down the aisle.. Hmmmm.. Haha! I did like parts of the gown, but did not reserve or book it. I still feel the need to talk to the designer I had in mind. :) (Sorry, no pictures as it was not allowed) So my parents went to buy the supplies they needed for the store, leaving me Ron and my brother to shop for our clothes.
There were only 2 sets of clothes we needed to buy - clothes for the garden setting. Since the below photo is one of our garden photo pegs, I initially wanted light colored dresses for me and a preppy look for Ron.
| Prenup Photo Peg - We found this in the internet.. Sorry dunno whose this is. |
Going around was really exciting - coming from a self-confessed shopaholic! Haha! They are not designer labels, but the quality is still there - though for some stores you still have to check. Brighter side, and I really mean bright - there were tons of shoes, dresses, clothes, accessories, etc. at really affordable prices, and we're still able to negotiate (makatawad). Talk about a shopper's dream. And after 2 - 3 hours of looking around, I was able to buy 2 sets for myself (I wanted options, and who's the girl who never wanted options? - defensive much) and 1 set for Ron at half the price we expected- Yey!!! Though I forgot to buy myself some sandals/slippers - Booo!!!
| The 1st ser I bought for myself |
| My 2nd set to add to my options list |
| Ron's preppy look |
Mission accomplished,

No comments:
Post a Comment