So what is boudoir photography if boudoir means bedroom?
According to Wikipedia as well, "typically shot in a photographer's studio or luxury hotel suites, it has become fashionable to create a set of sensual or sexually suggestive images of women (and occasionally men and couples) in "boudoir style". The most common manifestation of contemporary boudoir photography is to take variations of candid and posed photographs of the subject partly clothed or in lingerie. Nudity is more often implied than explicit. Commercially the genre is often (though not exclusively) derived from a market for brides to surprise their future husbands by gifting the images on or before their wedding day."
It's been months since I first heard of this idea over researching wedding preps and ideas. I initially wanted to do this, because I know this would help me boost my confidence, and it could be a nice gift for Ron as well. But, I could not find the confidence to pursue, so I just let it pass.
Now, for the past weeks, me, Tine and some of our friends via W@W (namely Nat and Cris) had talked about this. All three of them wanted to do this but feel too shy on their own. I felt so at home with these ladies! Haha! Fortunately, they were able to find the photographer who could cater a group photo-shoot with individual concepts at a reasonable price - and so I was just lucky to come aboard with them! :) We had chosen Boudoir Le Blanc because their photos are not racy and are beautifully done, and to quote "Nudity is more often implied than explicit". :))
Below are some of their shots. Photos are taken from their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/BoudoirLeBlanc
I just hope I could keep this from my family, and only few would know of this, as they are very traditional and would definitely be against this idea. :/ Nonetheless, I still signed up for it as I know this is the only chance I could do something like this, and feel like a Victoria Secret Angel. Hahaha! :))
So, this week, we are going to pay for the down payment, and schedule our session with them. We are just really excited for this experience, and this could spice up our respective relationships. Haha! :P
Looking forward,
According to Wikipedia as well, "typically shot in a photographer's studio or luxury hotel suites, it has become fashionable to create a set of sensual or sexually suggestive images of women (and occasionally men and couples) in "boudoir style". The most common manifestation of contemporary boudoir photography is to take variations of candid and posed photographs of the subject partly clothed or in lingerie. Nudity is more often implied than explicit. Commercially the genre is often (though not exclusively) derived from a market for brides to surprise their future husbands by gifting the images on or before their wedding day."
It's been months since I first heard of this idea over researching wedding preps and ideas. I initially wanted to do this, because I know this would help me boost my confidence, and it could be a nice gift for Ron as well. But, I could not find the confidence to pursue, so I just let it pass.
Now, for the past weeks, me, Tine and some of our friends via W@W (namely Nat and Cris) had talked about this. All three of them wanted to do this but feel too shy on their own. I felt so at home with these ladies! Haha! Fortunately, they were able to find the photographer who could cater a group photo-shoot with individual concepts at a reasonable price - and so I was just lucky to come aboard with them! :) We had chosen Boudoir Le Blanc because their photos are not racy and are beautifully done, and to quote "Nudity is more often implied than explicit". :))
Below are some of their shots. Photos are taken from their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/BoudoirLeBlanc
![]() |
| No Peeking - Feminine |
![]() |
| No Peeking - Rocker |
So, this week, we are going to pay for the down payment, and schedule our session with them. We are just really excited for this experience, and this could spice up our respective relationships. Haha! :P
Looking forward,






No comments:
Post a Comment