Thursday, May 23, 2013

Week to Look Forward To

We're down to our last week before the big day! Wohoooo! :)

I still have the below check list to be done:
- Submit all documents required by the Church
- Schedule final fitting for wedding gown
- Pick up wedding gown, and gowns for everyone
- Buy a reception dress, not for the reception, but for the simple after-party at home
- Finish the guest souvenirs - this one needs to be done real quick!
- Print other statios
- Meet with KTG for our last and final detailing
- Make full payment to our caterer, and confirm set up requested
- Make sure the florist, wedding car, and van for the family had been set
- And other things I could not remember as of now - :P

Above all these, I'm just so excited to be wed!!! :)

Feeling giddily excited,

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...