Sunday, May 5, 2013

Fitting: Succes! :)

I still can't believe it! I sooooo love my gown! :))

Okay, brief background. When this was designed, I loved the design from the start, but was unsure of the fabric and color to be used and keeping in mind the quoted amount was. I tell you, my gown is almost Paul's basic gown price.

But today, WOW! I was star struck! I loved the details, even the color (to which I almost raised an eyebrow when initially mentioned) looked good on me. And may I say, the back and how it looked if I am walking down the aisle - well, speechless! :)) I'll need to make sure the photographer catches one good photo (or even more photos) of this! :))

I can't wait to walk down the aisle wearing that and showing you all the amazing budget friendly gown. ;)

PS: Sorry, no pictures to show... Let's all wait for June! :)

Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...