Tuesday, January 29, 2013

DIY # 4: Save Our Date!

Finally, I had a spare day today and I was able to edit a few of the raw photos from our official photographer. While doing so, I had the itch to pause and do our pending Save The Date.

I did not want a formal looking announcement, as we are not those type of folks. ;) Alas, below are my three options:

Option 1 - Peg is an upcoming match to showcase the "competitive personalities" of the couple (ehem... That's Us!).



Option 2 - It's a simple straight to the point announcement using fonts to suggest a "game" feel.


Option 3 - This was just for fun using an iPhone application turning photos into comic-like pages.


After a few votes from my chosen panel, you guys know who you are, we decided to go with our Option 2.

BUT WAIT...

Ron gave his opinion and wanted Option 1 because you could see our faces here, plus it has that "cinematic match" feel. However, he disapproves of the font choices.

So tweeking the layout a bit... And voila... Our DIY Save The Date!


Please Save The Date! :D

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...