Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Supplier Rating 1: Holy Cross Parish

Church: Holy Cross Parish, Tanza, Cavite


Peso Power = 2, 000

Rating: 7

Our transaction with the Parish’s office administrators were a bit stressful – especially the booking. You may all remember our try to book the church a year ago, but they did not allow us because it was too early. Then by January, we were able to book them, but weeks after they called our house to tell us that we need to move our time. Good thing my mom was the one who answered the call, so she found out that the secretary knew the couple trying to get our “slot”, so naturally she got pissed off and told her off and we were secured of our time slot.


Processing documents did not come easy as my baptismal certificate was registered there. My Aunt tried to secure a copy for myself, but the same secretary told her it was not needed as I will be getting married there anyway. But when we submitted our documents (minus my baptismal), she told us it was needed! I kept my calm, and told my Aunt. Needless to say, connections helped smooth things out, but it was irritating.

During the wedding day, no electric fans were set for us! Talk about a morning wedding – it was sooo hot! Good thing my MOH came to fix my veil, so I told her to ask for one as I think I would have fainted right then and there.

After reading all my rants, I am sure; you may ask why I gave them a 7...

This is because, at the end of the day, I was still happy that we did our wedding inside that Church. It was beautiful, and historic in its own sense (same Church where Emilio Aguinaldo took oath of office as President). Aside from this, the Church itself has a sentimental value for me, and it is the same Church where my parents got married some 27 years ago. J In the end, it still served its purpose, and was picture – perfect! Haha! J

Below are some photos of the historic Church.

Photo Credits: Manny & April Photography
Photo Credits: Manny & April Photography

Blessed,

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...